Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kreta & Adi - NYC

It was great being back in NY again where I had the pleasure of shooting the engagement session of Kreta and Adi. They are going to have a traditional Indian wedding in december back in India, but also wanted some fun NY pictures.
We walked around the meatpacking district and then finished up on the rooftop of the Gansevoort Hotel where the manager was so generous to let us shoot wherever we wanted. The sun was setting by the time I clicked my last frame on my very full card and as I looked over the glowing city below I felt the same excitement I had four years earlier when I first moved to this city to work in fashion. But this time the excitement was from the sheer happiness to being able to finally do what I love. I know I raved about the beautiful light and landscape of california, but there's something thrilling about being able to take pictures in one of the best cities in the world and I'm glad I'll be back in November for more.








No comments: