Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bernadette & Michael - New York, NY

I am almost done with the 2008 wedding season and I am so excited to post about this fantastic wedding I shot in New York. Bernadette asked me a long time ago to be her wedding photographer and I just couldn't wait because I knew it was going to be a great time at a very cool place, the Metropolitan Place in New York.
This was a marriage of two people who exude a fun, relaxed and down to earth attitude at all times, so it was no surprise that their wedding reflected the same spirit. I was in the company of extremely warm, funny and gracious people who knew how to have a good time. I had one of the funnest nights in a long time and while shooting the wedding!
Bernadette looked so New York chic. She put together her whole look for a fraction of what the normal bride spends on her attire and looked fabulous. Her head piece is from Fasinators in New York and they liked my pictures so much they decided to use a few for their website/blog header and wrote about me in their blog! I am so honored.
Please be sure to check out these amazing head pieces if you are searching for a traditional veil alternative. These will definitely complete your modern look.
Thanks Bernadette and Michael for letting me be a part of your fantastic NY wedding!
















No comments: