Friday, January 11, 2008

Chuck!

Introducing.....Charlie the Golden! Look how gorgeous he is and he's freakin' good at frisbee, but he will also steal your underwear if you happen to leave your luggage open. Everyone has their faults and Chuck just happens to be very curious...with his mouth.


Chuck really likes to bring you his toys when you come home. Above he is showing "Big mean kitty" who's boss. Below he's chillin' with Mr. Mallard.


Ok, I realize my last two posts have been about dogs. But I have been staying with friends and family who happen to love their dogs so much and treat them like their children it's only fair I treat them the same. Plus I'm hoping to score big points with my friends and family who own these guys and so they will keep coming back to my blog. ;)

No comments: