Friday, January 2, 2009

Slide show included!

I just got a cool slide show program to offer in my wedding packages and I thought I'd bring back one my first weddings of last year to show off. Jennifer and Joe got married in beautiful sunny San Diego at the Thursday Club. I just loved everything about this wedding, cool location, cool people, and very intimate. It also reminds me of how far I've come in such a short amount of time. I could have showcased one of my more recent weddings like the one in Germany or the one in NY, but one of my goals for 2009 is to be more grateful for what I have. I am definitely grateful to Jennifer and Joe for letting me document their wedding when I was just starting out.
So if you're looking to book a wedding soon this is one of the many cool things you will get from a Michelle Hayes Photography wedding package. That and a pony! No seriously, this is a great and easy way to show off your fab wedding to your friends and family. Who lugs around a photo album anymore? That's so 2004. Enjoy!

No comments: