Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Rocco James Biasotti

20 weeks...









15 weeks...









11 weeks...






Rocco is about 7 weeks old here and he wasn't really into our portrait session as you can see by the look on his face in the first three pictures. Then daddy came home and he was all smiles showing off his dimple. But that's how it is with babies, you wait and wait to get a shot and then when you do you're hooked on that kid. I could have stayed all day documenting this little guy but soon he became tired of me shoving my camera in his face waiting for him to do something, anything. I'm not done with you yet Rocco. There will be hours and hours of me in your adorable face so I think you should just get used to it now and work on a signature pose. I think this first one is a good start. He has a pouty aloofness to him that says "Sigh...if you must camera girl..."







No comments: