Saturday, May 23, 2009

Chloe & Chris - Married

Chloe and Chris got married in a church that I used to ice skate in when I was a little kid. The church used to be an ice skating rink years ago and as you can image ice skating in San Diego wasn't all that popular so it closed down. Southern Californian's like to to be outdoors as much as possible and we hate being cold.

Anyway, the wedding was lovely and I could tell they put in a lot of time and effort to make it unique. I loved that the groom wore traditional Indian wedding attire even though he is not of Indian decent. The bridesmaids carried lanterns with lit candles as they walked down the aisle, and the bride and groom put together a funny home made movie about Adam and Eve, staring themselves. All these personal touches made for a fun and vibrant wedding that I was really excited to document.



























No comments: