Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My little bro is married

First my little bro graduated as documented in this way earlier posting of "My little bro is a college graduate" and now I get to blog about his wedding. They had fun and simple, "bellies hangin' out" kind of wedding at my aunt's house on the Central Coast with just our combined little families. It was perfect.
This is just another great reason why I love my job as a photographer. I get to document special events for those close to me. That's when this job goes on to a whole other level of meaning for me wrapped in even more emotions.
Yes, it was a bit difficult being Maid of Honor and Photographer so I couldn't get all the shots I wanted but I wouldn't have let any other person(s) do either job(s).

Beautiful Pismo Beach, Ca.


























No comments: